Courtesy Plumbing & Heating provides the entire Castle Rock, CO and surrounding areas with a variety of heating services. An effective heating system is crucial in the cold Colorado winters. Regular HVAC maintenance and knowing who to call for heating emergency services will help prepare you and your family for when the temperatures begin to drop. We’re available 24⁄7 with emergency heating service if your home’s system, boiler, or furnace fails or needs service.
Courtesy Plumbing technicians are experienced in full service commercial heating, furnace, and boiler repair. We are available for heating repair or installation in large buildings, business centers, offices, shopping centers, and other industrial or business properties.
Common Heating System Problems in Castle Pines
Don’t wait until winter hits to find out your heating system needs to be serviced or replaced. Our team at Courtesy Plumbing can give you peace of mind that your home will be warm throughout the winter with routine HVAC maintenance. Signs your home’s heating system needs to be serviced:
- Funny Smell: When your home’s heating system is first turned on, you may smell a burning odor. The smell should dissipate after a couple of hours, but if it doesn’t, that’s a sign you could be dealing with a broken electrical or mechanical part. Damaged parts usually smell like plastic or rubber burning.
- Unusual Noise: If your heating system makes an odd noise, it may be a red flag that the system is failing or just needs to be serviced. Have any clanging, banging or unusual sounds checked out by a heating professional in Castle Pines.
- Uneven Heat Distribution: Cold spaces in your home, even when the heating system is running, is a sign your system isn’t heating efficiently. Ensure all your ducts are open and vents are clean. If that doesn’t remedy the problem, seasonal heating maintenance can help.
- High Energy Bill: An unexpected increase in your utility bill can be one of the first signs your system isn’t working properly. Depending on the heating system’s age, it may not be able to keep up with the demand from your home.Compare your energy bills to the same time last year as a good way to determine if your costs are increasing.
Maintain Your Heating System
It’s not always easy to determine when your home’s heating system isn’t working properly, and your problem may not fall into one of the issues listed above. Seasonal maintenance to your HVAC system will help detect any serviceable challenges, like:
- Dirty filter
- Dirty air vent and ducts*
- Mechanical wear and tear
- Low refrigerant levels
- Failed starting components
- Bad inducer draft motor
The Courtesy Plumbing & Heating team is prepared to restore your HVAC or heating system, perform routine maintenance, and complete installations in a professional, timely manner. We take the time to assess the problem and provide best-fit solutions to remedy your heating challenge. Call Courtesy Plumbing Colorado for reliable services to keep your home warm this winter.