At Courtesy Plumbing and Heating, we offer emergency heating repair, system maintenance, and installation throughout Douglas County, Colorado. Our experienced heating repair technicians are available 24⁄7 for solve your heating system, boiler, or furnace problems. Take the necessary steps before cold weather approaches to inspect and maintain your home heating system, so you don’t have to suffer without your residential, commercial, and municipal heating system throughout the year.
Our team at Courtesy Plumbing provides Douglas County residents with reliable heating maintenance and repair services through experienced technicians who understand old and new systems. Many of the most common heating issues can be avoided with routine maintenance. Causes and signs your Colorado heater needs to be serviced includes dirty filters, lack of heat, loud noises coming from your furnace, regular aging, frequent cycling, failing thermostat, lack of maintenance, blower runs constantly, and pilot light control issues.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Maintaining your Douglas County furnace requires a yearly, multi-step process. For home and business owners who are unfamiliar with the intricate parts of a furnace or who want to understand what a heating repair service company will do, here is a yearly furnace maintenance checklist:
- Heat Exchanger: inspect for deterioration and cracks
- Burners: remove and clean as needed
- Fan Switch: check for proper operation
- Pilot Assembly: cleaned (and adjusted if necessary)
- Safety Controls: check for proper operation
- Gas Line: check for gas leak
- Combustion Air: check openings
- Flue Pipe: check for proper operation
- Temps and Performance: tested and recorded
- Panels: secured as needed
- Controls and Safeties: inspected and tested
- Lubrication: applied to motors, bearings and other areas as needed
- Belts and Pulleys: inspected and tested
- Air Filter: replaced as needed
- Voltage and Amp: blower, compressor and condenser fan motors tested and recorded
- Thermostat: inspected and tested
When your heater is constantly working to make sure your space is properly warmed, it is also necessary for you to make sure the function of your heater is maintained. Your team of local professionals at Courtesy Plumbing and Heating is always ready to service your heating system needs.
Boiler Heating Services Douglas County
If your boiler system is blowing cold air or not working at all, boiler repair service in Douglas County is an immediate need. Before your boiler system fails, have the system inspected and serviced. Strange noises and smells can actually be indicators of a larger issue, so having your boiler system serviced promptly will help the unit perform more efficiently.
The benefits of boiler repair services from Courtesy Plumbing and Heating include:
- Extend life of boiler system
- Address minor issues before they become major
- Increase efficiency of boiler system
- Provides warm and comfortable home
- Reduce risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Reduce monthly utility expenses
Boiler repair in Douglas County is offered by the Courtesy Plumbing and Heating team for residential, commercial, and municipal property owners. Our experienced workers are timely and courteous. We keep your home warm and give you peace of mind that your heating system is safe. Call us today for heating maintenance, repair, or installation in Douglas County.