Call 303-688-0597 or click here to schedule an appointment today!
At Courtesy Plumbing & Heating, we understand the important role that a heating unit plays in the overall comfort of your property. If your furnace, boiler, or heating system needs replacement, we will give you the quality installation you need to ensure your property is heated well throughout the colder months.
Signs You Need a New Heating System
Some signs you need a new heater are obvious, such as complete failure of your heating system. Others, however, are less apparent but equally important to look out for as they can cause greater damage to your property and health.
- Constant repairs. If you find yourself frequently picking up the phone to schedule a repair, it may be time to consider installing a new system. These repairs add up over time and can end up costing more in the long-run than simply replacing it with a new heater.
- Your heater is old. The typical heating system’s life-span is 15-25 years. If yours is approaching this age, it will begin to break down, making it difficult to heat your property. It is a good idea to consider installing a new system before it becomes an emergency.
- High utility bills. If your utility bills are higher than normal, it may mean your heating system is less efficient. Upgrading to a newer system will save you from these high monthly costs.
- Unexplained flu-like symptoms. If your residents begin to experience unexplained flu-like symptoms such as headaches, burning eyes, or nausea, it could be due to carbon monoxide. Cracks in heat exchangers are common in older systems but can also be due to improper installation of newer ones.
- Unusual noises. Aging heating systems will often make squealing, banging, or rattling noises. These sounds can be indicative of problems with motor bearings, the motor, or blower assembly. If you are experiencing these noises it is probably a good idea to get a professional inspection.
Courtesy Plumbing’s Installation Services
Our team is trained to work with a variety of furnace, boilers, and other heating systems for both large commercial properties and residential. The following are just some of the heating services we provide to our residential and commercial customers.
A furnace works by heating air and pumping it throughout your property. There are a few types of furnaces including gas and electric, most of which are serviced by our certified technicians. If you are wanting to install a furnace on your property, our team will work with you to identify the right system and accurately install it.
Boilers work by pumping heated water or steam throughout your property. These systems are often older and use pipes that are installed in your walls. If you are considering installing a boiler system, our team will help lead you in the right direction.
Work with Your Most Trusted Heating Experts in Castle Rock, CO
An efficient heating system is vital to the comfort of your property. Our team at Courtesy Plumbing & Heating is available 24⁄7 to help with any of your heating needs. Call us today to learn more about our installation services and how we can help you.