Air Conditioning Repair Services in Castle Rock, CO, and the Surrounding Areas
You never want to go without air conditioning, especially when the summer heat kicks in. Thankfully, you never have to. The experienced pros here at Courtesy Plumbing & Heating know how to help with AC repairs, no matter what type, brand, or size of AC unit you have on your Castle Rock property. If you want to get your AC fixed, give us a call today. We also offer the following HVAC Services:
- Air Conditioning Repair Castle Rock, CO
- Commercial HVAC Castle Rock, CO
- Furnace Maintenance Castle Rock, CO
- Furnace Repair Castle Rock, CO
The most common symptom of a failing air conditioning unit is the whole unit freezing up and no longer running. This can happen from several different problems, but nearly all of them is because there is a problem somewhere within the unit that needs repair. You may have a low level of coolant in the air conditioner, or you could have dirty coils that need to be cleaned off. There could also be some type of electrical malfunction inside the unit, too. If you get maintenance on your air conditioner often, most of these problems will come up and get fixed before the unit freezes.
Sometimes, your air conditioner can fail because the fuse it is on is too weak to power the unit. Your power needs may have changed and more stress may be on that fuse now than in the past. By looking around, we can determine the cause of your air conditioner problem and in most cases, repair it on the spot.
Most Common Types of AC Repair
There are many different repairs that we can help with when it comes to your air conditioning unit. Some of them are more common than others. Here are a few we perform regularly.
- Cleaning the Air Filter. One reason your air conditioner could act up is because the air filter is full and air cannot move through the unit properly, causing trouble.
- The Drain Line Gets Clogged. AC units need to be able to drain off the excess moisture they pull from the air. If that drain line gets clogged, the water can back up into the unit and cause it to stop working.
- Problems with the Coils. There are several types of coils inside an AC unit. Each of them needs to be kept clean and maintained. If this has not happened recently, it can cause your unit to malfunction.
- Breakers and Fuses Inside the Unit. When we come out to check on your malfunctioning AC unit, one of the first things we check is both the fuses and the breakers. These pop to help prevent the unit from breaking from getting too hot.
Contact Your Castle Rock AC Experts Today
If you want to avoid as many repairs on your air conditioning units, you want to make sure to always keep up with air conditioning maintenance. Thankfully, whether you need maintenance, repairs, or a full installation of a new air conditioning unit, the folks here at Courtesy Plumbing & Heating can help. Call us today, let us know what you need, and we will let you know how we can help. The sooner you give us a call, the sooner we can be out there to help get your AC running the way it should. We proudly serve Colorado, including Parker, CO, Castle Pines, CO, Castle Rock, CO, and the surrounding areas.